“Pay attention to your inner self. You cannot win if you are dead of heart attack or maddened by stress. So exercise, meditate, make love. Build a Tree House. Do something selfless. Global Competition demands the best of you. Getting centered has never been more important” – Fortune Magazine.
Corporations, educators, bureaucrats and all those who carry a heavy workload around the world are increasingly questioning the same paradigm of efficiency, goal, achievements, control and analysis, hierarchy and authority for finding more human and wisdom oriented strategies. It is now being recognized that the mind management or the self-management is central to managerial qualities and responsibilities. Wisdom from the ancient sources can be of immense help in gaining the required clarity for experiencing the joy of management. A New Manager with the help of wisdom and meditation can release blocked physical and emotional energy allowing one to attain greater health, inner peace and professional success.
The Main features of the course are as following:
- Enhancing quality of responses to emotions such as: Fear, Anger, Worry, Anxiety and Frustration.
- Sharpening awareness and sense of direction
- The relaxation techniques can be done in the privacy of your home or office.
- Mediation and Yoga are scientific methods which are not conflict with any belief system.
Stress is a natural and inevitable process of adapting the organism to the always changing mental and physical challenges at work and at home. Stress is an integral part of life which demands efficiency and effectiveness. Attaining relief from stress through ways and means of progressive physical and mental relaxation is essential for finding creative solutions to day to day program.
This course aims to show that a natural stress process is the sequence of tension and relaxation, of spending and regaining energy, thus keeping the body-mind system vital and joyful. Working as well as in a family environment, often this balancing is disturbed as people don’t take enough care of themselves and fail to send the required time for relaxation and re-creation of energy. This result are well known physical illness, emotional tension, and psychological disturbance.
HOW WILL THIS COURSE BENEFIT PARTICIPANTS:
- Improving efficiency and focused attention in work
- Increasing inner motivation and self-directed decision making ability.
- Improving ability to communicate with empathy, understanding, and patience.
- Greater ability to developing a non-judgmental and open attitude.
- Reduce stress, physical illness, and health related problems.
- Increase productivity
- Creative response to difficult situations
- Greater ability to look at the roots of issues rather than hurrying to find solutions.
- Positive change in family and organizational culture.
The course will derive wisdom from the ancient sources which can help in dealing effectively with the day to day pressure and stressors.
The main emphasis will be enhancing one’s vision with greater clarity as well as one’s psychological well-being. Through a relaxed and friendly participation, the course also aims at enabling how you can face challenges with a greater sense of focused awareness, responsibility, and willingness of change with positive effort.
This course will be held over 3 days. Students will come on Thursday afternoon (half day) and stay for Friday, Saturday (full day) and Sunday course will ends at 4 pm.
COURSE OVERVIEW FOR SIX SIGMA
Developed in 1986 Six Sigma has been regarded as one of the ultimate standard to improve productivity and profit. It is a set of techniques and tools that a management of a company employs and ensures the process of improvement. The technique creates a special infrastructure within an organization and categorizes the involvement in various levels like Champions, Black Belts, Green Belts, and Yellow Belts etc. Six Sigma Green Belt is an introductory course to give an overview of the bigger process.
Every single sector of work look for such certified personnel who can give precious inputs covering social responsibility to profit making. This certification is in great demand since its inception. From banking to IT, Transport to Telecom each and every industry wants to implement and bring all the employees under this process to increase productivity and profitability.
The primary aim of Six Sigma is to identify the causes of errors and defects and improve the quality of the process. It suggests a strategy suitable to the relevant company and improves its manufacturing and business process. The Six Sigma Green Belt improves the problem solving skills following the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) model.
WHY SIX SIGMA?
STUDENTS WILL HAVE:
- Comprehensive concept of six sigma methodology.
- Implementation of Six Sigma tools through projects.
- Learn and use the basic and advanced tools and know the places to implement them.
- Complete insight into identifying and solving various issues.
BENEFITS FOR AN INDIVIDUAL:
- Better knowledge and expert skills.
- Proficiency in implementing numerous tools and techniques.
- Internationally recognized professional credentials.
- Quick professional growth within organization if the methods of Six Sigma are intelligently implemented.
BENEFITS FOR AN ORGANIZATION:
- Improved skills of the employees.
- Increased productivity and quality by bringing down the process flow.
- DMAIC will better the products and services.
- Will save a lot of cost which will get reflected in the profit chart.
You need to complete the following in order to earn the Green Belt certification.
- Training: 2 days of classroom training
- Exam: Successfully complete the online Six Sigma Green Belt final examination with Best Career Leap LMS tool.
- The exam would be of 1 hour.
- There would 50 questions to answer.
- The qualifying percentage is 65%.
You can sit for the examination online using Best Career Leap LMS portal.
The grading is automated. You will be graded after you have finished the exam. You will also have the opportunity to review your results.
If you are unsuccessful in your first attempt then you can again sit for the exam after 7 days.
CAN I ATTEND?
This certification has no pre-requisites
- Managers in any function seeking to improve their understanding of supply chains
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Director or VP of operations
SCHEDULE FOR SIX SIGMA
Lesson 1: Six Sigma and the Organization (In Class)
- Introduction to the OZEN Learning Management System
- Introduction to Six Sigma and the Organization
- Six sigma and organizational goals
- Lean principles in the organization
- Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
- Summary to Six sigma and organization
Lesson 2: Define Phase (In Class)
- Introduction to Define phase
- Project identification
- Voice of the customer (VOC)
- Project Management Basics
- Management and planning tools (Apply)
- Business results for projects
- Team dynamics and performance
- Summary of Define phase · Project 1
Lesson 3: Measure Phase (Online Virtual Class)
- Introduction to Measure phase
- Process analysis and documentation (Create)
- Probability and statistics
- Collecting and summarizing data
- Statistical distributions (Understand)
- Measurement system analysis (MSA) (Evaluate)
- Process and performance capability
- Summary of Measure Phase · Project 1- Contd.
Lesson 4: Analyze Phase (Online Virtual Class)
- Introduction to Analyze phase
- Hypothesis testing
- Exploratory data analysis
- Summary of Measure phase
- Project 1- Contd.
Lesson 5: Improve Phase (Online Virtual Class)
- Introduction to Improve phase
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Root cause analysis (Analyze)
- Lean Tools
- Selecting a solution
- Summary Improve Phase
- Project 1-Contd.
Lesson 6: Control Phase and exam practice (In Class)
- Introduction to Control phase
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Control plan (Apply)
- Lean tools for process control
COURSE SUMMARY FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS:
One of the most valued and globally acknowledged certification for project managers. It is the recognition of your abilities in domains like Initiating Project, Planning of the Project, implementation of the Project, Monitoring and Control of the Project and Concluding the Project.
This program has been designed in such a fashion that it will facilitate you to achieve PMP or Project Management Professional certification from the project management institute. It is one of the most prestigious certificates and there are numbered people in this world who have so far achieved this stature. This program prepares you to develop yourself as a manager in any sector.
In this program will have 2 days of classroom training by an experienced PMI certified PMP instructor and 120 days of online training in the OZEN Learning Management System and Live discussion through Blog for the three months, that will prepare you before the PMP examination and 1 day Class closing class. This class will also help students who are new to project management to learn the concepts of project management in parity with the 5th Edition of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide, this program addresses all the five process groups which cover all the ten knowledge areas.
PMP FOR A BETTER JOB
PMP is one of the most esteemed project management certification that is acknowledged globally. It not only opens up doors to new opportunities but also increases your value in the highly competitive job market. Most of the globally established companies prefer such certification while recruiting professionals.
PMP FOR BETTER EARNING
PMP is not about improving your skills; it is also about increasing your value as a professional. A PMP certified project planner earns 10% more salary than a non-certified project planner. Thus adds a few more digits to your salary with PMP.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL [PMP] –
PMP Credential is offered by PMI, USA and it is a significant certificate for professionals working in various industries.
OZEN has developed a comprehensive, concentrated, cost-effective online and classroom training module that will help the professionals to achieve their career goals.
YOU WILL GET
- Class notes for reference.
- Discussions to share knowledge and ideas.
- 6 full length mock test.
- PMP flash cards
- More than 1200 questions for extensive practice.
- Online and telephonic support.
- Webinar sessions to support
- Live Blog to stay in touch
- 35 PDU certificates after successful completion of Online and Classroom training.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) SCHEDULE
1. Introduction to PMP® Course Certification (In Class)
- What are PMI® and PMP®
- Application Requirements for the PMP® Exam
- Guidelines to Fill Up the PMP® Application
- About the PMP® Exam
- PMP® Exam Syllabus
- Introduction to OZEN Learning Management System
2. Project Management Framework (In Class)
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management
- What is Program Management
- What is Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Managing the Triple Constraints
- Stakeholder Management
- Organization Structure
- Project Lifecycle vs. Product Lifecycle
3. Project Management Processes (In Class)
- Project Lifecycle vs. Project Management Processes
- Project Management Process Groups
- Process Group Interactions
- Project Management Process
4. Project Integration Management (In Class)
- What is Project Integration Management
- Role of Project Manager, Team, and Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- The Integration Management Knowledge Area
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor & Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project
5. Project Scope Management Management (In Class)
- What is Project Scope Management
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- The Project Scope Management Processes
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
6. Project Time Management (Online Virtual Class)
- What is Project Time Management
- What is a Project Schedule
- The Project Time Management Processes
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Schedule Network Analysis techniques
7. Project Cost Management (Online Virtual Class)
- What is Project Cost Management
- Cost Management Plan
- Control Account
- Earned Value Management
- The Project Cost Management processes
- Plan Cost Management Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Earned Value Management
8. Project Quality Management (Online Virtual Class)
- What is Quality
- What is Project Quality Management
- Cost of quality
- The Project Quality Management Processes
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- Seven basic tools of quality
- Introduction to Six Sigma
9. Project Human Resource Management (Online Virtual Class)
- What is Project Human Resource Management
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- The Project Human Resource Management Processes
- Plan Human Resource Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Conflict management
- Powers of Project Manager
- Organization Theories
10. Project Communications Management (Online Virtual Class)
- What is Communication
- Communication Methods, Technology & Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- The Project Communications Management Knowledge Area\
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
11. Project Risk Management (Online Virtual Class)
- What is Risk
- How is Risk Calculated
- Risk Categorization
- Decision Tree
- Risk Reserve
- The Risk Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
12. Project Procurement Management (Online Virtual Class)
- What is a Contract
- Centralized vs. Decentralized Contracting
- Types of Contract
- The Procurement Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Procurements Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
13. Project Stakeholder Management (Online Virtual Class)
- Classification Models for Stakeholder Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement Assessment Matrix
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- The Project Stakeholder Management Processes
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
14. Process Group View (Online Virtual Class)
- Project Management Process
- Process Group Interactions
- Initiating Processes
- Planning Processes
- Executing Processes
- Monitoring and Controlling Processes
- Closing Processes
- Important Data Flows in Project Management
15. Professional and Social Responsibility (Online Virtual Class)
- Ensuring Individual Integrity
- Contributing to the Project Management Knowledge Base
- Enhancing Professional Competence
- Promoting Stakeholder Collaboration
16. Final class for review and exam practice (In Class)